This opportunity is available in Oxford, United Kingdom.
The main focus of the role will be providing general administrative support to the International Portfolio Strategy Team as well as PA assistance to the Head of International Portfolio Strategy.
Reporting into the Head of International Portfolio Strategy, this role will also provide business support to the team to assist them in reaching the team strategic objectives. In doing so the job holder will collaborate closely with all internal/external stakeholders whilst demonstrating Company values at all times.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide efficient and effective logistical, admin and PA support to the Head of International Portfolio Strategy including managing a complex calendar, travel bookings and arrangements and the submission and report of expenses on the relevant in-house system.
- Support the International Portfolio Strategy team in administrative and project processes to enable the reaching of strategic objectives by delivering a proactive, efficient and quick paced service.
- Vendor management and operational interactions with stakeholders.
- Develop relationships and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders while maintaining company values
- Utilise Jazz internal systems to achieve timely delivery of contracts/agreements and POs ensuring compliance
- Streamline existing processes and find ways to improve
- Manage, create and maintain budget and project trackers
- Assist in the preparation of reports and presentations as required
- All aspects of event and meeting organization including but not limited to invitations, telephone and/or Video Conferences and preparation of Meeting documentation (e.g. presentation material, agenda, minutes and actions).
- Progress chase the team as required
- Assist in the necessary preparation of information requested or required for compliance.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations as requested.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports or similar regular reporting documents as required.
- Carry out specific projects and research.
- As needed, act as HR contact person (e.g. absence management).
- Raise and manage the purchase requisition/PO process with vendors; tracking invoices/payments.
- Manage and navigate the legal/contractual processes for vendors and stakeholders in a proactive, anticipatory and timely way; dealing with Jazz Agree submissions & follow through; develop an effective relationship with the EU/RoW Legal Department
- Protect the interest of the Company in accordance with policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Keep Head of International Portfolio Strategy informed of significant problems which jeopardize the achievement of objectives.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Be discrete and handle confidential information appropriately in line with Jazz SOPs and company values
- Be extremely resourceful, proactive, assertive and self-motivated
- Team facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, including senior management
- Must be able to operate independently where appropriate and understand when to seek higher level review of issues
- Ethical, open, honest
- Sense of urgency
- Must adapt to shifting priorities
- Ability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously and manage own workload with a flexible approach
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- University degree or equivalent desirable
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.