Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology – areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a great place to work, we hope you’ll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
This opportunity is available in Dublin, Ireland.
The Procurement Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting Jazz's ERP implementation and other general procurement activities as required such as processing orders, resolving PO queries, supplier sourcing etc. The focus of the role will be to assist with the master data cleansing & data migration for the ERP Procure to Pay workstream. This position routinely interacts with other departments and management across the organization, as well as with partner vendors and partner contractors.
• Support master data cleansing, audit, and validation
• Maintain and improve data integrity and accuracy and eliminate recurring data issues
• Support with development of & maintain processes to support ongoing data quality
• Partner with various ERP project teams to assist with data related initiatives including extensive data cleansing and migration tasks
• Understand the impact of master data within the organization and systems
• Identifying and resolving problem master data records, ensuring that the resolution is tracked and documented
• Performing of various other daily tasks as assigned to support procurement operations and sourcing
• Interacting with internal parties to resolve various data and transaction questions and discrepancies
• Ensure that the Procure to Pay process is adhered to
• Ensure compliance with Jazz Pharmaceuticals policies
• As required education of Jazz employees on Procurement process and responsibilities
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in procurement analyst operations
• Knowledge of and experience with P2P Vendor Master Data
• Previous large-scale ERP experience – preferably SAP
• Experience managing & analysing data with the ability to create queries and perform mass updates to data
• A self-starter with a commitment to quality, accuracy & meeting deadlines
• A great communicator, with excellent stakeholder management skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office, with Advanced Excel skills
• Some experience in procurement operations – requisition to PO &/or supplier sourcing
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
• While not mandatory, formal qualifications or certification relevant to the role may be an advantage.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.