This opportunity is available in Italy.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for leading the development and execution of the haematology oncology brand strategy and operational marketing programmes in Italy.
He/she will collaborate with cross functional partners across the organisation as a key member of the Italian Team.
This role will demand a leader with a vision of what “best in class” marketing looks like and the drive, energy and ambition to build this capability in the Italian haematology/oncology area. The role will require high levels of leadership, cross functional collaboration and influencing skills as well as an agility to work both strategically and operationally and to work independently with extensive international exposure.
Primary activities include, but are not limited to:
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Lead the development and implementation of the commercial launch plan for haem/onc products in Italy to drive launch readiness and optimise the launch:
- Based on robust market insights, develop key strategic priorities
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to develop the overall commercial launch plan
- Ensure all internal and external launch materials and programmes are reviewed and approved in accordance with JAZZ Pharmaceuticals procedures and meet the needs of our customers
- Continued responsibility for the development and implementation of the post-launch marketing strategies and tactics to optimise performance:
- Maintain focus on the agreed key strategic priorities targeting all groups of HCPs
- Develop advocacy programmes
- Monitor the implementation of the product plan, course correcting where required
- Anticipate future trends in market dynamics, therapeutic approaches and healthcare professional needs and adapt strategies and plans accordingly
- Oversee the development and implementation of the congress plan
- Develop and implement the commercial brand strategies and plans for the established portfolio
- Further build the reputation of JAZZ Pharmaceuticals as a partner in haem/onc
- Maintain focus on the agreed key strategic priorities for our current products
- Build collaborative relationships with key opinion leaders and relevant societies
- Develop and implement programmes and materials that support field based professionals, from insights gathered through market research, customers and the field
- Congress management and ECM/Medical education planning and execution
- Effective collaboration with Sales, Medical and Market Access cross functional partners
- Drive and Engage the overall organisation on products strategy and tactics
- Lead and challenge the organisation on products positioning, strategy implementation and tactics execution
- Effective collaboration with the EU/RoW Marketing teams and cross functional partners
- Provide insights and input into the development of the EU/RoW marketing plans
- Support alignment with EU/RoW marketing plans where it makes sense
- Operate within agreed budgets ensuring optimal investment of promotional resources:
- Deliver effective financial planning and control in the preparation and execution of the plan.
- Work with the finance team to ensure that planned expense estimates are accurate and regularly updated to reflect deviations from plan
- Manage agencies and contractors effectively to ensure high quality outputs and value for money
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Expertise in pharmaceutical marketing ideally in Haematology and/or oncology or speciality pharmaceuticals, working in an orphan or rare disease context
- Ability to function at strategic and operational levels with a pragmatic hands on approach
- Ability to drive projects forward to completion
- Proven ability to 'partner' successfully with broad cross-functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentations to large groups
- Attention to detail and ability to understand, interpret and explain clinical data
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills to identify, understand and propose plans to address business issues and opportunities
- Proven experience in launches in specialty/rare diseases areas
- Ability to set goals, prioritise activities, and establish/meet challenging timelines
- Works well and delivers under pressure
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Life Science preferred)
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.