This opportunity is available in Dublin, Ireland.
Reporting to the ERP Project Director. In this role, this person will be responsible for the operation of the ERP Project Office and administrative support for the Project Director and project team.
Responsible for, but not limited to:
- Tracking status of project deliverables and milestones.
- Coordination of the regular project reporting cycles.
- Supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables.
- Coordination of project Governance arrangements, including Stage Gate and Quality Reviews.
- Contributing to organisation and execution of Quality and Stage Gates, and co-ordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
- Monitoring the status of the project and distributing information to respective team members.
- Conducting project controlling tasks including reporting/statistics.
- Managing the project RAID log (Risks, Issues, Actions & Decisions) and monitoring progress against actions and risk and issue mitigations.
- Coordinating lessons learned capture and response.
- Performing content-related tasks such as presentation preparation for team meetings.
- Provision of financial support & co-ordination including creation of PO’s, tracking of invoices received and provision of accruals to the finance team at period end.
- Arranging meetings for project team including co-ordination of project team meetings and external events.
- Manage project document repository/management system.
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the team.
- Booking meeting rooms/venues for the team.
- Manage the procurement process for the project.
- Take meeting minutes; capture action items, set up the facilities such as voice /video conferencing prior to meetings.
- Manage facilities related items affecting project e.g. office supplies, meeting supplies etc.
- Own the project team seating plan; arrange equipment and desks for new team members.
- Assist with onboarding new team members and orienting them.
- Procure equipment and office supplies for the team and assist with managing IT related tasks such as software installs, new user set-up etc.
- Appropriate third level qualification, preferably with Project Management exposure.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within a PMO.
- Experience of SAP project delivery an advantage.
- Demonstrated successful track record of delivering effective and accurate progress and status reporting.
- Experienced in coordination of risk and issue management processes.
- Experienced in managing and reporting of project financials.
- Experience in coordination of lessons learned activities.
- Experience of working within both Waterfall and Agile project delivery environments.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience of working with multi-vendor, international project teams.
- Knowledge and experience of working with PMBOK, PRINCE2 or another project management methodology and associated tools and techniques.
- Highly organised, with exceptional time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong desire to excel as an individual contributor and be able to execute deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and process driven.
- Patient and results orientated.
- Highly motivated.
- Collaborative team player.
- Strong work ethic with a flexible and adaptable approach.
Description of Physical Demands
- Occasional mobility within office environment.
- Routinely sitting for extended periods of time.
- Constantly operating a computer, printer, telephone and other similar office machinery.
Description of Work Environment
- Work indoors in normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations and temperature changes.
- Frequent computer use at workstation.
- May move from one work location to another occasionally.
- Responsibilities may require a work schedule that may include working outside of “normal” work hours in support of the Jazz global organization.
- Occasional public contact requiring appropriate business apparel.
- International Travel Required – Approximately <10%.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.