This opportunity is available in Dublin, Ireland.
Reporting to the ERP Project Manager, The SAP Data Migration Lead will lead data and content migration for the implementation projects in support of SAP enabled business transformation initiative at Jazz, including master data management, data analysis, data quality, data integration, data governance etc.
Responsible for, but not limited to:
- Establish Data Governance for SAP Implementation Project.
- Define and establish a standard and repeatable data conversion strategy.
- Support scoping and estimation of data migration activity.
- Align a data cutover plan to the overall implementation timeline.
- Develop data cleansing plan and data cleansing approach.
- Establish a plan to support all data cutover activities.
- Provides assessment of current state data processes and procedures and overall data quality.
- Manage approval of Data Migration plan with defined project stakeholders.
- Leverage processes and tools to execute data migration consistently with quality.
- Responsible for the management of the data migration task lists and update the plan with the latest estimates.
- Manages all data profiling / mapping activities.
- Lead and advise cross-functional teams on all data migration activities.
- Work closely with business users, educating them on data conversion activities, conducting data validation sessions, mock conversions and post go-live data validation activities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data mapping and conversion issues.
- Comply with all internal and external policies and procedures including the Architecture Standards, Security, Project Management Methodology, Software Development Lifecycle, Change Management, Procurement and Finance.
- Oversees approval of all changes to ERP data structures so as to ensure that data structures maintain design consistency throughout their lifecycle.
- Participates in activities that will benefit from the understanding of data architecture, data models, or meaning of data elements.
- Collaborates with other Data Architects and Business Intelligence team to ensure appropriate data architecture consistencies are maintained across all enterprise data domains.
- Lead documentation of Data Migration activities, and define appropriate data quality controls as part of the end to end process.
- Support the identification of data archival requirements with business stakeholders.
- Work directly with business Global Process Owners and the wider Jazz Business Teams and external service providers to ensure compliance and productive working relationships.
- Assist with troubleshooting quality / functionality test issues associated with the systems.
- Maintain a positive and collaborating working relationship with the service vendors.
- Foster a positive employee relations environment and a culture of continuous improvement, partnership, and teamwork through the use of good and consistent management principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Participated in at least 3 full lifecycle data migration projects and led at least 1 of those efforts.
- 5+ years’ experience developing data architecture and leading the completion of ERP data cutovers/conversions required.
- 3+ years’ experience with ETL/ELT technologies and configurations.
- Minimum xx years’ experience with ABAP especially in developing BAPIs.
- Ability to execute and troubleshoot LSMW and IDOC errors.
- Basic understanding of ABAP/IDOC/BAPI.
- Deep understanding of SAP S/4 Master data and Data Migration Tools.
- Understanding of SAP BPC Master data and Data Migration ToolsExperience with SAP Data services and Information steward.
- xx+ years of practical experience utilizing relational databases, in one or more of the following is required:
- Complex data mapping skills from one source system to another
- Data analysis
- Data quality and data structures
- Programming/Report development
- Requirements analysis
- Experience of Data migration from Microsoft Dynamics 2012 R2 an advantage.
- Strong executive level verbal, written and presentation skills; must have the ability to convey complex information in a simple, non-technical way, to a broad audience.
- Highly organized, multi-tasking capabilities, and commitment to detail.
- Broad experience utilizing varying project methodologies (ranging from waterfall to agile) and SDLC management.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Possesses advanced knowledge of HTML and XML.
- Good knowledge of various FDA regulations, 21 part 11 CFR and Annex 11.
- Should have very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Able to work independently with global cross functional teams and across time zones made up of internal customers and external service providers.
- Highly organised, with exceptional time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong desire to excel as an individual contributor and be able to execute deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Critical thinking and evaluation of process problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Patient and results orientated.
- Collaborative team player.
- Strong work ethic with a flexible and adaptable approach.
Description of Physical Demands
- Occasional mobility within office environment.
- Routinely sitting for extended periods of time.
- Constantly operating a computer, printer, telephone and other similar office machinery.
Description of Work Environment
- Work indoors in normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations and temperature changes.
- Frequent computer use at workstation.
- May move from one work location to another occasionally.
- Responsibilities may require a work schedule that may include working outside of “normal” work hours in support of the Jazz global organization.
- Occasional public contact requiring appropriate business apparel.
- Occasional International Travel may be required
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.