Reporting to the SAP IT Technical Lead. In this role, this person will be responsible for partnering with Jazz Cross Functional SME’s, GPO’s and external service managed service provider(s) to design, plan and implement the required User access, governance and controls across the new SAP S/4 HANA system. This person will be a core member of the Project team as part of the multi-year SAP deployment program at Jazz and responsible for design, implementation and operation of SAP user access, SAP GRC and SOx IT general controls
Following successful implementation the role will transition to own and manage S/4 HANA role definitions, user access and SOX Controls.
Responsible for, but not limited to:
- Definition and Implementation of User Roles and User Access matrices in SAP S/4 HANA
- Designs IT testing procedures to identify and evaluate risk exposures and determine the effectiveness and efficiency of ITGC and SOX Controls
- Implements and maintains GITC (General IT Controls) in support of meeting audit objectives for all SAP modules being implemented.
- Provides direction and input into design of Finance and IT Controls
- Assist with the daily and monthly reporting of SOD (Segregation of Duties) activities and other implemented controls from SAP GRC in support of meeting applicable SOX compliance objectives.
- Produces system evidence in support of internal and external Finance and IT compliance reviews and inspections..
- Assists with the creation of effective remediation solutions and/or exception documentation where applicable.
- Serves as the subject matter expert and point of contact to Internal and External Auditors.
- Assists with the successful completion of the quarterly UAR (User Access Review) audit process.
- Ensures that application security standards are well integrated into systems.
- Monitors and maintains SAP application security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures that are in alignment with the corporate strategic plan and supports the project team during the implementation.
- Responsible for implementation and integration of SAP GRC Access Control (AC) and other post go live sustainment tools.
- Monitor the SAP environments for applicable compliance, including but not limited to Segregation of Duties and Sensitive transactions.
- Audit to detect deviations of established procedures, role mapping, unauthorized changes to the SAP security and report findings to management.
- Work directly with business GPO’s and the wider Jazz Business Teams and external service providers to ensure compliance and productive working relationships.
- Assist with troubleshooting quality / functionality issues associated with the systems.
- Maintain a positive and collaborating working relationship with the service vendors.
- Foster a positive employee relations environment and a culture of continuous improvement, partnership, and teamwork through the use of good and consistent management principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Information Technology or Computer Science preferred.
- Experience in at least one full implementation/migration project in SAP preferably S/4HANA, ideally within a SOX controlled environment.
- “Hands-On” experience of IT audits and functional experience using SAP GRC. Minimum of 3-5 years of experience of SAP GRC module
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in IT Risk Management, SOX compliance and/or auditing with a strong background in IT controls.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with SAP Security across various applications including but not limted to S/4 HANA, ECC, BW, MDG, Fiori, PI/PO, eWM, Solution Manager.
- Understanding of SAP SSO
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other compliance requirements that may impact SAP Security and experience developing security solutions that address Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in design, development and maintenance of SAP user management and security architecture across SAP environments..
- Technical knowledge of SAP landscapes and roadmaps.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Able to work independently with global cross functional teams and across time zones made up of internal customers and external service providers.
- Highly organised, with exceptional time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong desire to excel as an individual contributor and be able to execute deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Critical thinking and evaluation of process problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Patient and results orientated.
- Collaborative team player.
- Strong work ethic with a flexible and adaptable approach.
Description of Physical Demands
- Occasional mobility within office environment.
- Routinely sitting for extended periods of time.
- Constantly operating a computer, printer, telephone and other similar office machinery.
Description of Work Environment
- Work indoors in normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations and temperature changes.
- Frequent computer use at workstation.
- May move from one work location to another occasionally.
- Responsibilities may require a work schedule that may include working outside of “normal” work hours in support of the Jazz global organization.
- Occasional public contact requiring appropriate business apparel.
- Occasional International Travel may be required
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.