This opportunity is available in Dublin, Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of SAP IT Centre of Excellence.
In this role, this person will be directly involved in the company S/4 HANA upcoming implementation with particular responsibility for partnering with Jazz Cross Functional IT leads, Business Global Process Owners and the selected Systems Integrator (SI) to design, build and implement the required S/4 HANA BI Reporting platform and the data migration strategy.
Post project this person will transition to a BI reporting/data lead position within the SAP IT Centre of Excellence.
Responsible for, but not limited to:
- Designing and implementing the SAP BI Reporting landscape as part of the upcoming S/4 HANA implementation project scope.
- Taking responsibility during the S/4 HANA implementation for the migration of data from Jazz Legacy systems, the maintenance of the mock loads and data verification/validation cycles.
- Providing post implementation:
- Level 2 support on the live SAP BI reporting solutions and the data flow displayed in the reports.
- Becoming a point of contact for all reporting queries, requested changes and developments.
- Owning, from the IT stand point, the change control activity for the SAP BI reporting platform.
- Manage and operate training / education for all reporting users.
- Agreeing metrics to monitor performance of the reporting platform and end user reports.
- Managing reporting licence use against demand and availability – monitor the compliance of licence use.
- Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems, where analysis of situations or data requires the evaluation of variables and the creation of clear displays using the available SAP tools.
- Communicating effectively conceptual designs, writing technical specifications and coordinating development work with ABAP development staff, building and configuring prototypes and prototype documentation.
- Being recognized as a key driver and contributor at developing and implementing the IT road map for SAP reporting and any future evolutions of it.
- Work directly with the wider Jazz Teams to ensure compliant and productive working relationships.
- Promote BI within the business user community to better leverage existing BI solutions and position BI for appropriate future needs.
- Maintain a positive and collaborative working relationship with the service vendors.
- Foster a positive employee relations environment and a culture of continuous improvement, partnership, and teamwork through the use of good and consistent management principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of hands on experience with all or most of the following SAP BI reporting toolsets:
- SAP HANA data modelling objects using Attribute View, Analytic View, Calculation View, Scripted views, Procedures, and Triggers.
- SAP FIORI, WebDynpro and SAPUI5 in SAP S4 environment.
- ABAP-programmed CDS views in Gateway Front End and Back End Servers.
- SAP BW/Business Objects report and dashboarding.
- SAP BW BEx Query Designer and Business Objects Tools (WEBI, Analysis, Design Studio, Lumira), is required.
- BPC EPM (10.x) HANA and NetWeaver.
- Able to demonstrate solid end to end report implementation experience within full lifecycle SAP implementations.
- Excellent track record and proven ability to produce effective, innovative solutions on an enterprise scale.
- Experience at operating within a SOX controlled environment and understanding of SAP security and roles provisioning.
- Expertise at SQL and other SAP data visualization tools is an advantage.
- Experience with SAP MDM (Master Data Management) is also an advantage.
- Data migration expertise (ETL) utilising SAP Tools, including data definition, data conversion, data construction, data loading.
- Understanding of SAP Basis Administration an advantage.
- Understanding of project lifecycle & development and experience of working in a high pressure, agile environment.
- Should have an understanding of finance and SAP finance core modules to facilitate extraction of data.
- Highly organised, with exceptional time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong desire to excel as an individual contributor and be able to execute deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Critical thinking and evaluation of process problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Patient and results orientated.
- Collaborative team player.
- Strong work ethic with a flexible and adaptable approach.
Description of Physical Demands
- Occasional mobility within office environment.
- Routinely sitting for extended periods of time.
- Constantly operating a computer, printer, telephone and other similar office machinery.
Description of Work Environment
- Work indoors in normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations and temperature changes.
- Frequent computer use at workstation.
- May move from one work location to another occasionally.
- Responsibilities may require a work schedule that may include working outside of “normal” work hours in support of the Jazz global organization.
- Occasional public contact requiring appropriate business apparel.
- International Travel Required – Approximately <10%
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.