This opportunity is available in Dublin, Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of COE. In this role, this person will be responsible for partnering with Jazz Cross Functional SME’s, GPO’s and the selected Jazz Systems Integrator (SI) to implement the required Financial SAP S/4 HANA modules and their integration into the Jazz application landscape. This person will be a core member of the Project team as part of the multi-year SAP deployment program at Jazz
Following successful implementation the role will transition to joint lead of the R2R stream within the Jazz IT COE.
Responsible for, but not limited to:
- Key contributor to the successful implementation of S/4 HANA R2R modules of a global single instance ERP.
- Key contributor to deliver Record to Report Execution within Jazz integration to modules globally.
- Provide functional expertise, hands-on delivery, guidance and presentation.
- Produce functional and technical specifications based on business requirements and the toolkit available in the global template.
- Responsible for defining, executing and testing application configurations
- Provide knowledge transfer and support testing teams, perform defect resolution throughout all test phases, technical and business cutover (planning and execution) and post go-live.
- Provide matrix level leadership to junior team members and become actively involved in team development and onboarding.
- Provide SAP consultation and training to finance users whenever technical inputs are required on key FI/SD/MM processes in projects and operations. Co-ordinate with the team of technical experts who provide technical production support for finance systems, financial close operational support and finance helpline support.
- Own and manage the integration between S/4 HANA and BPC and Treasury system
- Seek opportunities for operational improvement and automation to drive scale and efficiency.
- Engage with business and service partners to identify root cause and resolve SAP issues.
- Providing in-depth technical / business process advice for the Record to Report support team (FI/CO).
- Manage and execute application configuration for enhancement requests.
- Providing 3rd level configuration support as required. Support will be managed according to the service levels agreed with the Application Manager and Service Manager.
- Provide continuous feedback on project status and offer constructive options to ensure project continues to meet original expectations
- Work directly with Finance GPO’s and the wider Finance Teams to ensure compliance and productive working relationships.
- Assist with troubleshooting quality / functionality issues associated with the systems in collaboration with external service providers.
- Maintain a positive and collaborating working relationship with the service vendors.
- Foster a positive employee relations environment and a culture of continuous improvement, partnership, and teamwork through the use of good and consistent management principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Information Technology or Computer Science preferred.
- Senior Consultant level functional resource with skills in SAP FICO and R2R configuration and implementation from blueprint through rollout.
- Develops recommendations that are logical, business driven, sound investments with clear identification of assumptions, better business outcomes, tradeoffs, risks
- Desired - Experience in at least one full implementation/migration project in SAP S/4HANA, ideally within a pharmaceutical environment.
- 5+ years' experience in Global/European SAP Enterprise Resource Planning Finance implementations. Full Life Cycle SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling (FICO) implementation experience.
- Experience of implementing and supporting SAP BPC an advantage
- Strong Leadership and mentoring skills in the deployment of Financial Accounting / Controlling (FI/CO) .
- Strong hands on experience in and knowledge of design, configuration and testing of core Financial Accounting (FI) and Managerial Accounting (CO).
- Strong experience in and knowledge of key integration points with SAP FICO and other SAP modules.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Product Costing/Actual Costing/Material Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Profit Center also important.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Experience deploying a global Chart of Accounts for multi-national companies with regard for operating, local statutory requirements and group consolidation.
- Able to work independently with global cross functional teams and time zones made of internal customers and external service providers.
- Demonstrates a strong desire to understand business needs and improve business processes.
- Demonstrated experience of working in a SOX controlled environment.
- Highly organised, with exceptional time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong desire to excel as an individual contributor and be able to execute deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Critical thinking and evaluation of process problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Patient and results orientated.
- Collaborative team player.
- Strong work ethic with a flexible and adaptable approach.
Description of Physical Demands
- Occasional mobility within office environment.
- Routinely sitting for extended periods of time.
- Constantly operating a computer, printer, telephone and other similar office machinery.
Description of Work Environment
- Work indoors in normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations and temperature changes.
- Frequent computer use at workstation.
- May move from one work location to another occasionally.
- Responsibilities may require a work schedule that may include working outside of “normal” work hours in support of the Jazz global organization.
- Occasional public contact requiring appropriate business apparel.
- International Travel Required – Approximately <10%
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.