Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology – areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a great place to work, we hope you’ll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The Senior Treasury Analyst will be responsible for and contribute to a variety of Treasury activities and projects. This position will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of departments both at the Corporate Headquarters in Dublin and various subsidiaries throughout Europe and the United States.
- Analysing the Group’s cashpool structure and local bank account network in order to calculate the daily cash position and ensure all Group accounts are funded appropriately
- Liaising with the wider finance function (based in Ireland, US, Europe) with regards to weekly/monthly cashflow forecasting for all Group entities
- Investing surplus cash in line with the Group’s investment policy and cash strategy
- Monitoring the Group’s external debt schedules and administration of all payments associated with this including preparation of external rollover notices, back to back intercompany loan funding and associated documentation
- Executing FX deals for day to day operational requirementsin line with the Group’s FX policy
- Providing information to Finance team with respect to confirmation of money market and FX deals via Misys
- Reviewing EMIR reporting status with respect to derivatives trades and following up on any errors
- Co-ordinating the monthly intercompany netting process and managing the settlement of all related positions
- Building and maintaining relationships with the main cashpool bank in order to resolve day to day cash/banking queries and also various money market/FX desks
- Liaising with Finance/Commercial teams in relation to putting in place performance bonds/letters of credit/bank guarantees with main banking partners
- Managing banking documentation including opening/closing bank accounts, KYC documentation, cashpool documentation etc
- Maintaining intercompany loan schedules including documentation archive
- System Administrator for various online banking systems and maintain documentation in line with SOX requirements
- Month end closing activities including running the cashpool interest, issuing cashpool statements, reconciling bank accounts and intercompany loan positionsetc.
- Preparing daily, monthly, quarterly treasury reporting packs for senior management
- Assisting with all internal/external audit queries including SOX requirements
- Ad-hoc project work
Required/Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3-5 years’ corporate treasury experience in a mulitnational environment
- Experience with treasury systems such as 360T dealing platform, Sungard Integrity/Quantum, Misys, various online banking systems and dealing with online trade repositories such as DTCC/Regis TR
- Ability to prioritise and organize work effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented and strong work ethic
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- 3rd level degree in Business/Economics/Statistics
Description of Physical Demands
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.