The CS Associate will work closely with the General Manager and the CS Manager to deliver on the agreed business/customer service activities - to include but not limited to UK & Ireland, Canada, Partner Markets & ROE.
The CS associate will provide customer sales services both reactively & proactively to Jazz Pharma customers, provide reports on sales and business information to the Jazz’s Regional Management Team, coordinate with Supply Chain department to ensure stock optimization and work closely with other departments (Finance, QA etc..) to drive new projects and continuous amelioration.
In addition there will be a close cooperation with other Jazz’s CS associates to provide support or back-up when required.
Coordinate Sales orders
- Take email or fax orders from direct accounts and arrange for timely delivery.
- Request and check the required documentation needed to dispatch the product.
- Processing orders and coordinate the actions between warehouse, freight forwarder, customs representatives and customers to make sure that the orders are dispatched in the appropriate temperature conditions and in due time.
- Prepare certificates and paperwork to accompany orders.
- Ensure consistency between the orders and the trade agreements/contracts.
- Make sure that every shipment is compliant with our internal procedure and policies or any pharmaceutical local requirements.
- Ensure the product traceability in our informatics system.
- Keep CS procedures updated.
- Proactively manage the stock and supply of Jazz Pharmaceuticals’ products and place orders in accordance with our intern procedures and policy.
- Work closely with managers, supply chain team and warehouse to avoid or minimize any potential shortages.
- Act with urgency to resolve logistical problems with orders on a timely basis.
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely and effective way.
- Manage in due time deviations or non-conformity files.
- Optimize shipments when possible to reduce transport costs.
Focus on Customers
- Act as first port of call for all incoming customer calls.
- Record all outbound sales, prices, discounts and stocks on spreadsheet for reporting and monitoring purposes.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with customers/buyers, gain a good understanding of the customer environment & needs.
- Develop strong relationships with Jazz Pharma sales teams to work together to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Proactively interact with customers to support their needs and ensure that sales opportunities are optimized.
- Aim to resolve any potential customer issues in as quick and efficient way as possible, drawing in help from other colleagues as needed.
- Maintain and reinforce the image of the company as an ethical pharmaceutical company.
- Liaise with hospitals and or Govt. departments to ensure participation in all contracts and tenders for our products, coordinate completion of tenders and contracts.
Sales Reporting & Market Support
- Provide Sales reports/feed-backs.
- Input to Sales & Marketing efforts to highlight & identify any potential customer and business opportunities.
- Maintain information on debtors and alerting finance for follow up.
- Assist Sales Management to maintain Jazz Pharmaceuticals’ Pricing Policy.
- Assist Business Managers and Sales Teams with ad-hoc sales information and analyses.
- Liaise with Regional Sales Teams and Management to set up pricing agreements for individual accounts.
Additional Business Support
- Provide support and assistance to the sales, marketing and medical operations as required.
- Input into Sales and Marketing Projects as and when required to do so.
- Provide support and backup to other Regions’ Customer Service colleagues as required.
- Compliance with company approval and compliance processes.
- Support Senior CS Manager.
- May be required to travel to other countries from time to time.
- Will report to the CS manager located in France.
- Will work within a multi-cultural CS team (France, Italy, Germany & Spain).
- Work in collaborative way with all Jazz’s colleagues of all sites.
- Liaise with external customers & field sales teams
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.