Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology – areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a great place to work, we hope you’ll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
Reporting into The Head of Region One, the Administration Assistant to Region 1 will provide both secretarial and administrative duties in support of the Region 1 team reaching its strategic objectives. In doing so he/she will collaborate closely with all internal/external stakeholders whilst demonstrating Company values at all times.
• PA duties including diary management, travel & meeting arrangements
• Provide administrative support to Region 1
• Purchase requisitions, POs, tracking invoices/payments, HCP spend
• Jazz Agree submissions & follow through
• Support for sales, marketing & medical activities eg
• Preparation for congress/symposia bookings & logistics eg.
• International congresses
• National Sponsorships
• Logistics for training & business meetings
• Liaising with agencies to help develop materials
• Arranging logistics for Advisory Boards
• Submission & help with tracking of Educational Grants & Investigator Initiated Studies
• General administrative support eg arranging business meetings, travel, accommodation for the team and also our HCPs
• Act as a back- up for general office duties
• Catering arrangements, Post, Events
• Flexibility to cover other office functions eg lunchtime reception cover.
• Excellent administration skills
• Microsoft Office proficiency at advanced level
• Strong Company ambassador
• Organizational skills
• Ability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to manage own workload with flexible approach
• The ability to confidently communicate with colleagues of all levels, including senior management
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.