Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology – areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a great place to work, we hope you’ll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals’ Pricing, Reimbursement, and Market Access (PRMA) team is seeking a Senior Manager PRMA. In this hands-on role, this person will be responsible for the design, implementation, and support of a wide range of both conventional and highly innovative Market Access solutions for our fast-growing ex-US business. This individual must have detailed knowledge of Market Access in one or more ex-US markets. This role also has responsibility of interfacing with internal key stakeholders and external vendors to achieve success, and support Jazz Pharmaceuticals to achieve its planned growth and the commercial and patient value objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for working as part of a team to optimise the market access of both existing haematology/oncology products and new products and therapeutic areas
• Supporting the medical and Health Economic teams in evidence generation activities
• Help prepare, submit and follow-up pricing and reimbursement submissions, liaising between global and local teams, and coordinating communication with national authorities
• Responsible for supporting the brand teams in the development and implementation of market access-related communication materials
• Undertake the reviewing and analysis of in-bound business development opportunities and take responsibility for assessing pricing and access potential and value message options
• Utilise both internal and external resources to devise, pressure-test and execute a wide range of tactics and strategies, to ensure delivery of outcomes both inside and outside Europe
• Generate payer insights and develop thoughtful, high-impact tactics and strategies for obtaining, maintaining and ensuring improved market access is achieved
• Responsible for working cross-functionally to improve the scientific knowledge and value proposition and communication of value to both internal and external stakeholders
• Enhance and maintain the accuracy of the international pricing database and the price referencing database
• Proven relevant professional experience gained in the pharmaceutical or healthcare sector.
• Understanding and familiarity gained in country-level pricing policies, of the health technology assessment agencies, funding and reimbursement institutes
• Experience gained in, for example, stakeholder research, portfolio planning, medical research writing, pricing strategy, value communications, economic modelling and supporting a launch strategy.
• Highly numerate, with the ability to rapidly assimilate and translate complex problems into practical and deliverable solutions, supported by a high level of attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to deliver across a number of fast-paced and demanding parallel projects
• Intellectual curiosity and the ability to challenge when appropriate
• Ability to be self-motivated, independent and tenacious
• Excellent presentation skills, both oral and written
• Oxford based with flexibility to travel
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.